Sunday, January 1, 2017

Birthday card

Hi!

Tamara here with you today. First let me wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year 2017
This year all the design team will be sharing their projects on IAR blog and you'll get lots of ideas how to use the gorgeous IAR flowers.

My first 2017 project is a Birthday card full of pretty I am roses flowers. I used a Magnolia stamp and coloured her with Distress inks.


I am roses flowers used:
Lime Green Mini Lily ZLY3-158
White with Soft Pink Variegated ZR19-518 
Mixed Yellow Pink Mini Lily  ZLY3- 623
Small White Daisy Flowers D2-15 
White Mulberry Paper Flowers ZR3-15 
Soft Pink Mulberry Paper Flowers ZR3-2
White & Pink in the middle Handmade Mulberry Paper Roses  R4-32 
White and Pink in the middle Mulberry paper Flowers R5-32 
Soft Yellow Carnation CA1-147 
Small White Paper Flowers  S10-15
Small Green Leave ZQL0-1 
  

Hugs, t.