Monday, April 10, 2017

Mixing It Up!

Today, and I have a fun card I
put together using the gorgeous flowers from
the IAR shop!!

I decided to mix a little of die-cut floral with some
gorgeous handmade floral!!

The image is from The Greeting Farm.
She is retired, but there are other Fairies.

As you can see, I die cut some greenery and a few
flowery buttons and laid them down first.
I added a few flowers and stamen on top to make it
more 3 dimensional!  Layering these different styles
gives it a little more depth and interest!!

Here's a list of the flowers I used-


Whatever type of flower you are looking for, they have them!!!
The color choices are endless!!

Head on over to the IAR shop to get yourself some of these
gorgeous handmade flowers!  Great prices, and
fantastic shipping!

Don't forget to join us on the 15th of every month for
our fun challenges!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

No comments: