Saturday, April 1, 2017

Wedding cards

Hi!

Tamara with you today! Wedding season is starting and recently I was asked to make a few Wedding cards. What can be more perfect to embellish them than gorgeous I am roses flowers, right?!

All images are from Magnolia and were coloured using Distress markers and ink pads. 


I am roses flowers used:
 

 I am roses flowers used:


I am roses flowers used:

I am roses flowers used:

❀❀❀

There's still an active challenge over at I am roses challenge blog, the theme is Anything goes. All you need to do is create something, use at least 2 IAR products on it and link it to iar challenge blog. Easy, right!? Did I tell you about the prizes? No? Well, they are AWESOME!!!!. You can get vouchers, not only the winner, but also top 3!!! wohooooo ....

Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, t.

No comments: